CM Foam Mixer
The CAMPEN CM foam mixer is designed for extremely light densities and compound with constant density.
The mixer works very efficiently and operates with a very low amount of foaming agents.
As with all CAMPEN mixers, the density and output are controlled fully automatically. The mixer is synchronized with the line speed so that its production quantity automatically adapts to the speed of the line. For foaming of chemicals the volume of foamed output can be even higher.
CAMPEN automatic CM foam mixer
Max. foam output: 20,000 l/hour
Max. output: 600 kg/hour
Accuracy, latex compound: ± 1%
Accuracy, additives: ± 1%
Operating range: 1:10
Accuracy, foam weight: ± 5 g/l
Repetition accuracy: ± 1%
- Fully automatic dosing valve
- Remote control
- Monitoring of foam bank / level
- Water-cooled mixer head (rotor / stator)
- Automatic control of foam volume or foam quantity
- Recipe handling
- Sequence with individual parameters for cleaning
- Electric / pneumatic three-way valve for cleaning
- Monitoring of the load of the mixer head(s), with alarm limits
- Communication via Ethernet to a host computer or Internet connection
- External cooling unit
Watch our 3D video of the CAMPEN foam mixer to learn how it works. To get a more thorough video and introduction, please contact Peder Helbo, our Sales Director.
Learn more about our range of foam mixers
>> Read more about our CE foam mixer for up to 6,000 l/h
>> Read more about our CF foam mixer for high capacity production using more than 12,000 litres of foam/h
>> Read more about our CG foam mixer for compounds containing a small amount of filler or compounds with only a minimum of air
>> What do other customers say? Click here to read our references