Off-line slitter / rewinder
CAMPEN off-line slitter / rewinders are specifically designed for rewinding and slitting of different types of nonwovens, sensitive fabrics and technical textiles.
We can offer many types of rewinders, with or without slitting, for almost any kind of web-based fabric.
Our product program includes a range of machines covering different needs, such as:
- Big roll to small roll, with or without inspection
- Big roll to big roll, with or without inspection
- Length slitting and edge trimming
- Single or double unwinder, with different kinds of splicing methods
- Edge trim handling with spooling or suction system
- Manual or automatic finished roll handling
- Manual or automatic roll start-up with different kinds of start-up principles
- Automatic tube feeding systems
- Automatic roll doffing and cross cutting
- Integration with a CAMPEN packaging solution
Length measuring of technical textiles
CAMPEN uses different systems for length measuring. One of them is the ELOVIS µSPEED system for non-contact length measuring in machines for fabric which is difficult to measure or for certified and calibrated length measuring according to MID 2014/32/EU standard. Click here to read more about the ELOVIS µSPEED system.
In-depth understanding of your product and production
Our experienced engineers and technicians have an in-depth understanding of the different production processes and possible technical set-ups. We know the different product types and how to adapt our equipment to them. Depending on roll dimensions, type of fabric and with or without slitting, we can therefore offer many different solutions for almost any kind of rewinding task required.
Watch our video of a slitter / rewinder (short roll winder) with plate mode – an option for cutting out pieces of heavyweight nonwoven