CG Foam Mixer
The CAMPEN CG foam mixer is specially designed for compounds containing a small amount of filler and compounds which have only a minimum of air enclosed.
This CG foam mixer is equipped with a mass flowmeter, which secures an accurate output even with small variations in the compound density. Consequently, the preset values in g/m² or kg/h as well as the foam density required are kept constant.
CAMPEN automatic CG foam mixer
Max. foam output: 5,000 l/hour
Max. output: 4,000 kg/hour
Accuracy, latex compound: ± 1%
Accuracy, additives: ± 1%
Operating range: 1:10
Accuracy, foam weight: ± 5 g/l
Repetition accuracy: ± 1%
- Up to three dosing pumps for gelling agents, dyestuffs etc.
- Fully automatic dosing valve
- Remote control
- Monitoring of foam bank / level
- Water-cooled mixer head (rotor / stator)
- Automatic control of foam volume or foam quantity
- Recipe handling
- Sequence with individual parameters for cleaning
- Electric / pneumatic three-way valve for cleaning
- Monitoring of the load of the mixer head(s), with alarm limits
- Communication via Ethernet to a host computer or Internet connection
- External cooling unit
Watch our 3D video of the CAMPEN foam mixer to learn how it works. To get a more thorough video and introduction, please contact Peder Helbo, our Sales Director.
Read more about our range of foam mixers
>> Read more about our CE foam mixer for up to 6,000 l/h
>> Learn more about our CF foam mixer for high capacity production using more than 12,000 litres of foam per hour
>> See more about our CM foam mixer for extremely light densities and compound with constant density
>> What do other customers say? Click here to read some of our references