Airlaid Winding & Packaging
CAMPEN has supplied more than 400 winding solutions worldwide since 1990. We supply winding and packaging solutions for ADL, airlaid, spunlaced fabric, needle punched fabric and calender bonded nonwovens.
Our solution can be adapted to your production line and can be specifically designed to meet the demands of our customers.
We supply the following solutions:
- Automatic pope winder
- Automatic turret winder
- Off-line slitter/rewinder
- Edge trim and reclaim system
- Roll handling
- Packaging systems
- Winding solution designed according to the customer’s needs and requests
- Fully automatic roll change system with or without fabric accumulator
- Roll handling including packaging and shaft handling after winding
- Basic nonwoven weight range from 15 to 500 g/m²
- Working width range from 800 to 5000 mm
- Speed range from 10 to 800 m/min.
- Roll diameter from 800 to 3000 mm
- Shaft/core size from 76 to 300 mm (option: shaftless winding)
- Shaft or roll extractor
- Tube/core feeding from the side or by means of a crane system
- Fully automatic roll change system with or without material accumulator
- In-line or off-line slitting capabilities (typical slitting width: 40 – 400 mm or more)
- Automatic material tension and roll compression control system