CF Foam Mixer
Compound foaming for high capacity production
The CAMPEN CF foam mixer with two mixer heads is especially designed for high capacity production using more than 12,000 litres of foam per hour, and moreover it can be supplied with a pump capacity of up to 9,000 kg/hour.
Due to the prolonged retention time in the mixer section, the automatic foam mixer is particularly suitable for adding different types of additives, such as dyestuffs, gelling agents, antiflammables etc.
Constant compound density
Before the foaming process, the density of the latex compound is measured in the CF foam mixer. Consequently, the preset values in g/m² or kg/h as well as the foam density required are kept constant irrespective of possible deviations in the production speed, the output of the mixer or the density of the latex compound.
These automatic adjustments ensure an efficient and uniform foaming process, which will reduce the latex consumption and improve the quality of the final product.
CAMPEN automatic CF foam mixer
Watch our 3D video of the CAMPEN foam mixer to learn how it works. To get a more thorough video and introduction, please contact Peder Helbo, our Sales Director.
Max. foam output: 12,000 l/hour
Max. output: 9,000 kg/hour
Accuracy, latex compound: ± 1%
Accuracy, additives: ± 1%
Operating range: 1:10
Accuracy, foam weight: ± 5 g/l
Repetition accuracy: ± 1%
- Up to three dosing pumps for gelling agents, dyestuffs etc.
- Fully automatic dosing valve
- Remote control
- Monitoring of foam bank / level
- Blender head for natural latex
- Water-cooled mixer head (rotor / stator)
- Automatic control of foam volume or foam quantity
- Recipe handling
- Sequence with individual parameters for cleaning
- Electric / pneumatic three-way valve for cleaning
- Monitoring of the load of the mixer head(s), with alarm limits
- Communication via Ethernet to a host computer or Internet connection
- External cooling unit
Learn more about our range of foam mixers
>> Read more about our CE foam mixer for up to 6,000 l/h
>> Read more about our CM foam mixer for extremely light densities and compound with constant density
>> Read more about our CG foam mixer for compounds containing a small amount of filler or compounds with only a minimum of air
>> What do other customers say? Click here to read our references