Batch mixing of binder
Preparation and mixing of binder, additives and water in a separate blending tank with subsequent supply to a pumping unit and a spray application unit.
For mixing of the binder, the state-of-the-art CAMPEN mixer can be applied.
Read more about the CAMPEN foam mixer here.
- Pumping unit with an AC driven mono pump with variable speed regulation
- Flow indication with readout of current flow
- Pressure measuring with readout on the overall control panel
- The pump output is automatically controlled to reach a certain pressure in order to give a uniform spray pattern on the fabric
- Duplex filter unit, one for each pump, with differential pressure switch with alarm. Filter size: 50 microns
- With automatic or manual changeover
- In case of a short line stop, the pump will automatically run at minimum capacity in a bypass loop to prevent clogging of binder inside the pump
- Manually operated CIP system
- Capacity: up to 10,000 l/hour per batch